Just nu i M3-nätverket
Gå till innehåll

Svart skärm Samsung Galaxy S5

hottetotte

Rekommendera Poster

hottetotte

Jag uppdaterade några appar (bla Facebook, dropbox) i min Samsung Galaxy S5, och efter det blev skärmen svart.

Den går i gång, men skärmen förblir svart. Nån som har liknande problem?

Har kollat runt på nätet och provat lite olika alternativa lösningar, men inget har fungerat.

Nån som vet en lösning?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Ove Söderlund

Förslag på fix från följande sida (för SGS4 visserligen men det är samma förfarande för din SGS5):

How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S4 Black Screen Problem

S4 Black Screen After Software Update

Problem: I did the update and didn’t turn it off or anything then it said i needed to shut down the phone and install the software, which I did. Then when it was all done i was using my phone for about an hour and then wanted to lock the screen and the phone just turned off when i clicked the lock key. Now it is stuck between a black screen and the Samsung S4 thing that shows up when the phone restarts. I have taken my battery out several times and as I put it back in the Samsung s4 thing pops up then the screen goes black and again the Samsung s4 thing will show (it continues like this). What must I do?

Solution: Assuming that the update was successfully applied to your phone you will need to restart your phone first by taking out the phone battery then pressing and holding the power button for at least a minute. This discharges your phone of any remnant charge and clears out its RAM. Reinsert the battery then try to turn on your phone.

If the problem still occurs then you will want to proceed by wiping the cache partition of your phone from the recovery menu. This resolves the issue if the issue may be caused by a corrupt cached data.

If wiping the cache partition fails to resolve the issue then you should consider doing a factory reset using the hardware keys. Take note that this deletes your phone data so only consider doing this if you have a backup of your data available.

Usually, a factory reset will resolve this type of issue. However, if at this point the problem still persists then try connecting your phone using a USB cord to a computer running on Kies and attempt to do an emergency firmware recovery.

Funkar inte detta eller något av de andra tipsen på sidan så får du nog vackert vända dig till säljstället för garantiåtgärd.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...