Just nu i M3-nätverket
Gå till innehåll

TancredMcCarthy@invitation.sms.ac

Ess

Rekommendera Poster

Någon som vet vad detta är?

Raderat mailet var gång men nyfiken som jag är så måste jag kolla om någon känner till detta?

Ämne: Tancred Mc Carthy's invitation

Guess what? You now have 1 friend that has invited you to their mobile friends

network at SMS.ac, the most popular mobile community in the world!

At SMS.ac you can meet new friends, find that special someone to flirt with or

exchange messages via the Web with millions of users worldwide.

Friend(s) waiting for you to accept include:

Tancred Mc Carthy

Click the link below to see your friend(s) photos and accept their invitations.

http://reg.sms.ac/registration/Intro.aspx?EmailAddress=(min e-postadress)&InvitorNbrs=63838597;r=0&t=4

Don?t recognize the name(s) above? Click the link above to learn more about the

friend(s) who invited you or to block future invitations.

SMS.ac,Inc.,7770 Regents Road,Suite 113-405, San Diego, CA 92122 USA

Hittade detta när jag sökte på nätet men vill gärna veta mer: (http://www.joewein.de/sw/sms-ac.htm )

The above email attempts to deceive by displaying the sender name as the adressee, but the email address behind that is actually my address. This may be an attempt to obscure the fact that the sender of the email didn't know my full name, only my email address (which spam software can illegally harvest from websites in an automated way). Emails with a recipient that consists only of an address, without a full name, tend to get penalized by spam filters and these guys seem to be aware of that. I don't know anybody by the name "Glenn Aika". Logatoc seems to a town in the Philippines, where I have no personal contacts. Why would someone who doesn't even own a mobile phone get an invitation to communicate by SMS with a person he/she never heard of before? Note also that this message reveals nothing about the sender of the "invitation". I did a Google search on this company and frankly, the results that come up are not too reassuring.

Tacksam för svar!

"...och ur kaos talade en röst till mig och sade: Le och var glad, ty det kunde vara värre. Och jag log och var glad och det blev värre."

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Skulle tro det men ibland ger jag mig inte

Nu fann jag detta:

(http://www.sparalistan.com/sms.html)

Några som inte fungerar i Sverige

Många sidor på Internet tipsar om gratis SMS. En del länkar fungerar medans andra inte gör det. Här hittar du några ställen som du inte behöver pröva.

• sms.ac (Fungerar igen men mottagaren ser ett konstigt avsändarnummer som man inte bör svara på)

Nu känner jag mig lite klokare och ville därför dela med mig av 'svaret' på min egen fråga ;-)

"...och ur kaos talade en röst till mig och sade: Le och var glad, ty det kunde vara värre. Och jag log och var glad och det blev värre."

Länk till kommentar

Det är en sms-tjänst där det mesta kostar pengar.

Alla priser anges i dollar, och i slutändan kommer det att vara minst sagt svindyrt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mail: Mij@idgmail.se

Länk till kommentar

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...