Just nu i M3-nätverket
Gå till innehåll

Thunderbird sparar inte skickade mail

Lasse H

Rekommendera Poster

Efter att ha använt Thunderbird problemfritt i flera år har jag börjat få felmeddelande om att meddelandet inte kan skrivas eller sparas i mappen "Skickat" och jag ombeds rensa papperskorg och komprimera mappar. Trots att jag gjort detta sparas mailet inte i "Skickat". Mailen går dock fram till mottagaren utan problem.

Tips någon?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Kanske snett ute nu men hur stor är "Skickat"?

kanske ligger någon begränsning i storlek eller meddelanden?

Länk till kommentar

Nej, du är nog rätt ute. Jag tog bort några stora mail jag sänt och då funkade det igen. Men jag kan inte hitta var jag kan se storleken på mapparna i inboxen eller var det skulle finnas inställningar för maxgräns.

Länk till kommentar

Från: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Limits_-_Thunderbird

[log]Folders and messages

Outlook 2002 (and earlier versions) has a 2GB limit for the maximum size of a .PST file. It stores all of the folders in a central file. Outlook Express stores each folder in a seperate .DBX file, which has a 2GB maximum size. Thunderbird stores each folder in a separate text file, using the mbox format.

There is no known limit on the number of folders. The maximum size of a folder is 4GB unless the file system limits the maximum file size to a lower value. This shouldn't be an issue unless you're using OS/2. The mbox files (your folders) are stored in a profile folder on your boot disk by default. This would normally limit how much mail you can store to the free space on your boot disk. However, you can use the Profile Manager to create a profile wherever you want (including file shares). It's also possible to configure the mail directories and/or the Local Folders directory to be stored outside of the profile, on any drive or directory. This means the effective limit is how much free disk space you have.

One user had a 4,195,013 KB folder before they got a error message that the folder was full. If you use the Gigabyte definition commonly used for memory and file sizes (rather than the one used for hard drive capacity) it was about 1MB larger than the quoted limit. 4 * 1,073,741,824 bytes = 4,294,967,296 bytes * (1KB/1024 bytes) = 4,194,304 KB.

If you use a desktop search program such as Google Desktop , Copernic or X1 it may not be able to index the contents of a 4GB folder. X1 supposedly runs into problems at 1GB. [/log]

Länk till kommentar

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...