Just nu i M3-nätverket
Gå till innehåll

Formatering

snusmannen

Rekommendera Poster

Har en Dell 8400 series, operativsystem Windows XP.

Jag skulle vilja formatera om min dator.

Kan någon på ett enkelt sätt berätta hur man går tillväga?

Tack på förhand!

Mvh Örjan

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

snusmannen skrev:

Har en Dell 8400 series, operativsystem Windows XP.

Jag skulle vilja formatera om min dator.

Välkommen till Eforum!

Under förutsättning att du har en riktig XP-skiva och inte en recovery, se mitt svar i följande tråd:

//eforum.idg.se/viewmsg.asp?EntriesId=867824#867825

Länk till kommentar

Alla Dell har en recoverypartition om du inte tagit bort den.

Om du vill kan du få den "nollställd" till fabriksinställningarna. Du behöver då bara följa guiden hos Dell. Välj din datormodell -> go Välj How Do I Install the Microsoft® Windows® XP operating system on My Dell Computer?

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dsn/en/entry?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

Alla dina sparade filer försvinner den blir som ny :)

Direkt på

[log]This is a step-by-step Troubleshooting Wizard. Use the options below to navigate.

STEP: Perform a PC Restore of the operating system.

NOTICE: To help prevent further complications, it is important to disconnect the system's modem or network cable before starting the restore process.

To perform a restore of the operating using PC Restore, perform the following steps:

NOTE: Dell PC Restore by Symantec is available on Dimension and Inspiron systems that shipped on or after 7/16/2004 in the Americas and 8/30/2004 in Europe.

1. Power the computer on.

2. When the Dell screen appears press and hold the <Ctrl> key on the keyboard, press the <F11> key, then release them both at the same time.

The Dell PC Restore by Symantec window appears.

NOTE NOTE: Press the keys one time only. If you press them more than once, a keyboard error occurs and the process has to be initiated again.

3. Click the Restore button or press the <Tab> key to highlight Restore and press the <Enter> key.

A caution message appears advising that all data will be lost.

4. Click the Confirm button or press the <Tab> key to highlight Confirm and press the <Enter> key.

The Progress window appears. Once the process is begun, Dell PC Restore usually takes only 8 to 10 minutes to complete.

When the restore is complete, the message The system recovery process was successful appears.

5. Click the Finish button or press the <Tab> key to highlight Finish and press the <Enter> key.

The computer will restart.

Your software is now as it was when you first received your computer.

NOTE:

After the Operating System has been restored, it is important to run Windows Update as soon as possible, to bring the system to the latest level of security.[/log]

Milla

Den som uppfann arbetet måste inte ha haft någonting att göra.

Länk till kommentar

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...