Just nu i M3-nätverket
Gå till innehåll

Intel säljer PII 450MHz som 300MHz !!!

Stefan Pettersson

Rekommendera Poster

Stefan Pettersson

Ett litet tips till alla där ute:

PII 300 processorer med modellbeteckning SL2W8 är egentligen .25 micron Deschutes 450 processorer. PII-300/SL2W8 processorer anges ha en busshastighet (FSB) av 66 MHz istället för 450:ans 100 MHz, vilket också är SL2W8:ans "riktiga" eller "egentliga" hastighet.

För vidare info, läs definitivt: http://www.tweak3d.com/

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Stefan Pettersson

Many of you have been asking how to identify "good" from "bad" SL2W8 / SL2YK. To recap, to pick up a re-marked P2-450 you need to a CPU with 4.5 ns cache. How do you ask your vendor to check this, so you can avoid a CPU with either 5 or 5.5ns (worst case scenario)? The only best option I can think of to ask you Vendor to run small app. called CT'CM (I will have a link to the latest English version soon). A SL2YK / SL2W8 with cache marked 50 will read as follows:

L2 Controller: ID:04 Step:00 Type:BSRAM

L2 Manufacturer: ID:09 = Intel

L2 Cache Size: 512Kbyte / 1 Bank

L2 Latency Mode : 00

L2 Latency : 3

Note that a CPU will L2 marked 50 will still have a good shot at 450 although 504 is not quite as realistic, but still attainable. Its not quite the genuine article however, but the SL2W8 with 4.5ns L2 is now a rare beast, and has been hunted near to extinction by Overclockers :)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...