Just nu i M3-nätverket
Gå till innehåll

Schemalagd omstart av W2000 server

peoh

Rekommendera Poster

Jag har en W2000 Citrix server som jag vill köra en automatisk omstart nattetid på (1 gång/vecka).

Detta bör väl gå att göra via script gissar jag, men jag har inte riktigt koll på hur. Tar tacksamt emot tips på en lämplig lösning.

/P-O

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Roger Lindholm

Kör du verkligen Metaframe Presentation Server från Citrix? Eller är det bara TS från Microsoft?

I Metaframe Presentation Server 3.0 och i Presentation Server 4.0 finns det inbyggt stöd för automatisk omstart. Jag är osäker om denna funktion finns i Metaframe Presentation Server XP.

Reboot Schedule finner du om du klickar fram properties på berörd server. Där kan du även skriva in meddelande som ska skickas ut till användare innan omstart.

Kopierat från hjälpen i Management Console:

To define when a server will restart:

1. In the left pane of the Console, expand the Servers folder and select the server that you want to view.

2. From the Actions menu, select Properties.

3. In the Properties list, click Reboot Schedule.

4. Make sure the Reboot server at these times check box is selected.

5. In Reboot Time, specify the time when you want the server to restart, and how frequently it will restart in the future.

6. Set the date of the next scheduled server restart in the Start Date box. Resource Manager performs the next server restart on this date (using the server's local time).

7. Set the time of day of the next scheduled server restart in the Reboot Time box. Resource Manager performs the next server restart at this time (using the server's local time).

8. Set a regular time at which you want the server to restart in the Reboot Every box; for example, every two days, or every week. The restarts occur at the restart time and start date you set. For intervals greater than six days, but which are not a multiple of weeks, you can select Custom and set a specific number of weeks and days in the Custom Interval text boxes.

After you configure the restart schedule for the selected server, you can apply the schedule to other servers, as follows.

1. In Reboot Schedule, click Apply to Other Servers.

2. Select the servers to which you want to apply the restart schedule. To automatically select all the servers and subfolders in a folder, select the folder .

3. To avoid all the servers restarting at the same time, in Stagger Reboots you can type a time period over which to restart all of the servers. For example, if you enter 30 minutes, the last server will restart 30 minutes after the first server restarts.

4. When you are done, click OK.

Note: When you apply the restart schedule to other servers, it is based on the local time for each server. This means that if you apply a schedule to servers that are located in more than one time zone, the restarts will not happen simultaneously; each server will be restarted at the selected time in its own time zone.

/ What is best in life? Crush the enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentation of the women. /

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...