Just nu i M3-nätverket
Gå till innehåll

Dansk internetfirma søger svensk partner

HEPHEY

Rekommendera Poster

Ingen marknadsföring i forumet. Läs reglerna före ni postar, tack.

/Cloudberry, moderator för Ekonomi

[inlägget ändrat 2004-06-13 21:40:28 av Cloudberry]

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

[in english - danish is a weird language :)]

but the main work will be to sell ad's, right? You don't make profit when you update websites or answer mails. I think you have to explain the content of the site, target group(s) and other necessary things about the site. It seems to be a big commitment and therefore I think you also have to tell us a bit more about the practical work.

Länk till kommentar

Cloudberry>> Jeg beklager hvis vi har overtrådt reglerne. Det var ikke vores mening. Er det ok at poste indlægget uden url?

Länk till kommentar

English is ok:)

No, the main work will be to translate our website from danish to swedish, to update our website with new swedish content and to market our website.

Most of the ad capasity will be sold throug networks like Advertising.com, Adpepper and Tradedoubler.

The website has various sections. There is a section about recepies, a section with jokes and a section about travelling. But the sections first to be translated are the section with cellphone services (tones and games) and the section with online postcards.

Most of the sections don't need much updating. You will probably only have to submit a few recepies and jokes once a week and send out a couple of newsletters.

Our content management system makes it very easy for you to update the website and send out newsletters.

Within a couple of months work you will probably be able to earn around 10.000 kroner each and the income will continue to grow.

You are very welcome to contact me at glue@hephey.dk if you have any questions.

Yours faithfully

Simon Glue

HEPHEY

Länk till kommentar

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...